Friday, July 17, 2009

Persistence pays off

Istiqlál (Independence), 5 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Friday, July 17, 2009 about 8:14 AM Pacific Time



Persistence pays off! I spent the entire morning attempting to make post to my blogs. The connection is slow this morning and when I went to save a draft or publish the post it didn't work. I think the problem is a combination of the weather and a telephone hook-up to my Internet provider. I'm going to have to get DSL there is just no getting around it.



It took me two hours to make one entry to another blog and it appears I'm going to have the same difficulty making this entry. That's all right, eventually I will get the entry posted I just have to be persistent. I can't let difficulty with my connect stop me from making a post.



This experience is a transformative experience. Transformation is the reason a person encounters tests and difficulties. If it weren't for tests and difficulties neither human beings nor civilazation would advance.

No comments: