Tuesday, July 21, 2009

: Thinking about Spring in Summer

Fidál (Grace), 9 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Tuesday, July 21, 2009 about 4:51 AM Pacific Time

It was cooler yesterday. There were severe storm warnings and flash flood warnings for Clark County Nevada. All this caused me to think about spring and the things I like about that beautiful season.
10 Things I love about spring

  1. Spring is nature's New Year when multicolor blossoms burst into bloom
  2. Spring brings back memories of growing up in Oklahoma
  3. Spring is cool and the heat of the desert summer is a distant thought
  4. Snow still decorates the tops of mountains in the Rockies
  5. I can turn off the heat and don't have to worry about turning on the cool air
  6. Spring is when I celebrate a New Year at Naw-Ruz
  7. Nightingales greet the rising sun
  8. Birds build nests and prepare to raise their young
  9. I can sit on my patio all day without worrying about the heat
  10. Mourning doves call to each other

No comments: