Thursday, July 02, 2009

I had my lower plate adjusted today

Istijlál (Majesty), 9 Rahmat (Mercy), 166 BE – Thursday, July 2, 2009 about 5:40 PM Pacific Time

I had my lower plate adjusted today. I haven't be able to eat with it very well, so I went to the dentist at 8:00 AM. After having it adjusted, we went out to eat breakfast. I had an easier time eating this morning, after the adjustment, then yesterday afternoon. I don't know if I'll have to have it adjusted again or not. I'll know that after Saturday.

I'm going to a 4th of July barbecue on Saturday. I'll see how eating goes that day. I think I'll put the dental adhesive on the plate before going to the barbecue. I don't use the adhesive on the upper plate anymore, but I do use it on the lower plate sometimes. Life is an adventure and learning to eat again with my false teeth is becoming an adventure.

No comments: