Sunday, July 19, 2009

I had blueberry bagels for breakfast

Jamál (Beauty), 7 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Sunday, July 19, 2009 about 7:14 PM Pacific Time

I'm getting used to my lower plate. It's getting easier to eat with the teeth in my mouth. The last dental adjustment seemed to do the trick. This morning for breakfast I ate a blueberry bagel. I cut the bagel in half and toasted it. Then I cut each half into four pieces and put butter on each piece.

It wasn't easy, but I did eat the entire bagel. I even managed to bite one of the pieces in half. I'm improving. I'm getting used to my dentures. I'm learning to eat again. Right now, I'm eating crackers. The crackers seem a bit easier to deal with because I break them into small pieces and eat one piece at a time. I can even bite a piece off the cracker if I want.

No comments: