Monday, July 27, 2009

I still have a hospital bed in my dining room

Kamál (Perfection), 15 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Monday, July 27, 2009 about 2:44 PM Pacific Time

I still have a hospital bed in my dining room. It and the wheel chair were supposed to be pick up and taken away today. It's still here setting in my dining room, the only difference between today and yesterday is now the bed is setting in the middle of the floor and unplugged. I'm not going to plug it back into the electricity or move it close to the wall.

I want my dining room back. I want my dining room table out of my living room and back where it belongs. The only thing that we accomplished this morning was sweeping where the bed used to be. I haven't mopped yet, but I'll do that either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon. I'll mop the floor if the bed is gone.

In order to mop, I have to move the bed around when I mop the floor. True, the bed is on rollers, so it isn't that difficult to roll and it doesn't seem exceptionally heavy. Of course, I've only moved it so my mother can sweep the floor; I haven't moved it while I'm in the middle of mopping the floor.

No comments: