Friday, July 31, 2009

The End of the Month Blues

Istiqlál (Independence), 19 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Friday, July 31, 2009 about 7:16 AM Pacific Time

I haven't heard of anyone talking about "The End of the Month Blues", but I do know that it occurs because I experience it periodically. Today is the end of July, tomorrow August begins. It's half past 2009, time to look at my goals and decided what I'm going to do about those I haven't accomplished.

Today is also the end of Kalimat, this evening around sunset Kamal begins. I still have a couple of 19-day months before it's half past 166 BE. I actually don't have to start reevaluating my goals until then, however, there's no using waiting until the last minute, especially if there is a chance to accomplish a goal or get started working on an idea.

No comments: