Thursday, July 30, 2009

Give me five more minutes

Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Thursday, July 30, 2009 about 1:14 PM Pacific Time

If you had 5 extra minutes added to each day, what would you do with them?
I heard a country song one that ask for "five minutes more", I think it was a love song. I'm not sure when I heard the song. Any way, lately I've needed five minutes more plus a few more hours. I'm behind again. I know it's because I get too focused on one thing and let everything else go.
I know exactly what I would do with an extra five minutes. I would catch up on something. I'm not sure what I would catch up on probably writing or reviewing on writing.com. I would find something interesting to do in that five minutes. I could also add some meditation time to one day.

No comments: