Monday, July 06, 2009

I went four days without downloading mail into my Outlook box

‘Kamál (Perfection), 13 Rahmat (Mercy), 166 BE – Monday, July 6, 2009 about 4:19 PM Pacific Time

I did it again. I went four days without download my e-mail into the Outlook box and with my telephone connection that is a mistake. The problem with the phone line connection is the speed of the download. Sometimes the server times me out or my connection drops. The connection dropped twice.

After the last time, I called my provider's technical support and had them delete all my e-mail from the server. It felt good to make the decision to do that. Normally, I would be reluctant to do something like that because I might have an important message. I am no longer worried about that possibility. If I lost an important message, well too bad I last it. I'll never know anyway (unless it was from a family member and then someone will contact me at another e-mail address or by phone).

This is something new for me. It must be part of the process of spiritual transformation. I put the entire situation into God's hands and then made the decision to have the e-mail deleted from the server.

No comments: