Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I like about Explorer 8

Jalál (Glory), 6 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Saturday, July 18, 2009 about 1:13 PM Pacific Time

I have found one thing I really like about Internet Explore 8. The address window changes colors when I go to a secure website. I noticed this the first time I used it after upgrading. I like that because it tells me immediately I am accessing a secure website. It is comforting to know that the website is secure, especially when I access my bank account or my PayPal account.

After I have used Explore 8 for a while, I will probably find other things I like about it. Right now, I am still learning its capabilities. It will take me a while to get know its attributes a little better. Then I can determine other things I like or dislike about Explorer 8.

No comments: