Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think I’m going to be up all night

Jalál (Glory), 16 Kamal (Perfection), 165 B.E. – Saturday, August 16, 2008 about 6:02 PM PDT

I think I'm going to be up all night. All right, this is my own fault because I took a nap this afternoon. I usually don't take naps in the after noon, at least not in bed. I sometimes doze sitting up on the couch or the love seat, but I don't actually go to bed to take a nap. However, I was feeling tired, so I ate lunch and went to bed.

I know, I'm not suppose to go to bed on a full stomach. That probably explains the dream I had. In the dream, I was rescuing a dog from some type of enclosure. I think it was a play pin or something like that. Anyway, my mother and I were trying to help the puppy get across the enclosure and out the other side. That's about all I remember of the dream.

As a result, of being out all morning and then taking the nap, I'm running behind. In order to catch up, I'm going to have to stay up later then usually. I'm not gong any place tomorrow anyway. At least, I'm not planning on going anywhere. I bought gas today when I went to the drug store to pick up a bottle of Mom's meds. I also went to the bank this morning.

I will make a pot of coffee and see what's in the fridge to eat. I think I have some applesauce and German chocolate brownies as a snack. I should snack on the applesauce, that would be more nutritious then brownies, but I think I will have at least on brownie.

No comments: