Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Do Not Have to Lug Trash out to the Curb Today

‘Idál (Justice), 13 Kamal (Perfection), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, August 13, 2008 about 6:12 AM PDT

I do not have to lug trashcans to the curb today. I am elated. The yard was cleaned up Sunday and the trash taken to the curb for pickup today. I can put off taking any more trash out until Friday evening or Saturday morning, which is great because I am just managing to completely wake up.

I spent yesterday working the Primary Election. I arrived at my assigned station a little before 6:00 AM on Tuesday, August 12. I remained there until after 7:00 PM and worked as a clerk. I took my lunch and some snacks with me, plus several bottles of water. When I arrived home last night, I went directly to bed.

When I go to bed early, no matter how tired I am when I get in bed, I get up early. I got up early today, true I sit on the love seat, said prayers and dozed for a little while, but I did get up early. The interesting thing about last night, is that I went to sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I woke up this morning, I could not focus on what to take out to the trash or on lugging the cans to the curb.

After the garbage trucks pick-up the trash, I put the trashcans in the garage and begin filling them for Saturday's pick-up. Mom was home all day yesterday doing what she likes to do best, which is clean house. Therefore, she did not get any trash out to the garage. That is all right with me because I would rather she did not carry trash to the garage at her age.

No comments: