Saturday, August 09, 2008

I Need a New Photo of Myself

Jalál (Glory), 9 Kamal (Perfection), 165 B.E. – Saturday, August 9, 2008 about 9:10 AM PDT

I need a new photo of myself. The one I'm using in this blog was taken on my last trip to Disney Land, which was sometime in the last century. I don't have any photos taken this year or last year. In fact, I haven't had a photo of myself, except the one on my pass port, taken in this century.

I'm not going to use the pass port photo on this blog and I'm not taking a new photo of myself until I get my new, full set of dentures. Therefore, the only thing to do is go through the boxes of photos I have in my closet. Those photos have to come out of the closet anyway, so that I can scan them and burn them onto CDs.

Family photos
people that I barely knew
and half remember
hide in the darkness of my closet
waiting to see the light of a new day.

No comments: