Monday, August 25, 2008

The city is working on the street in front of my house

Kamál (Perfection), 6 Asma (Names), 165 B.E. – Monday, August 25, 2008 about 2:15 PM Pacific Time

The city is working on the street in front of my house and I went back to work today. They were starting the work before I left the house this morning. I left a bit early so I could get out before they tore the street up completely. When I got to work, I set in the car for a little while and said prayers. Then I went inside, where it was cool and finished rewriting today's poem.

When I got home, they were still working on the street, so I had to park on Bruce and walk to the house. Before I left for work, I asked one of the workers when they would be finish and she said sometime this evening. So I parked on Bruce when I got home.

I just heard thunder; at least I think it was thunder. It hasn't rained in so long that I could be mistaken about the noise. However, I am going to take the noise and my weariness as an excuse to get off the computer. I am going to lay down for a little while and take a short nap.

No comments: