Sunday, August 17, 2008

October 15 is Blog Action Day

Jamál (Beauty), 17 Kamal (Perfection), 165 B.E. – Sunday, August 17, 2008 about 4:18 AM PDT

October 15, 2008 is blog action day, when over 1,779 sites world wide with a readership of over 3,190,892, will blog about the same theme poverty. Register your blog at Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty and write about poverty.

Write about any aspect of proverty, which fits the theme of your blog. For example, since the theme of this blog is transformation I can write about how poverty changes the way a person thinks and acts. I have had some experience with poverty lately, so I may write about that or I could post some quotes from the sacred scriptures about poverty.

All religions and Holy Books have something to say about poverty. I am not sure right now precisely what I will write. I have a few weeks to pray and meditate on this subject. There are so many different aspects to poverty that any blogger can find an approach to the subject with little effort.

I am not sure what time I will post. Normally I try to post early in the day, especially if I have a subject and theme. However, if I work that day then I will not post until I get off. I do not have access to a computer or the Internet where I work. In addition, poverty is a subject that requires focus when writing about it, so I will post when I get home.

Join us on October 15, 2008 as either a reader or a blogger. For suggestions on how to approach, the subject or other actions you can take go to Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty.

No comments: