Sunday, December 01, 2013

Twentry-three days to go

Jamál (Beauty), 9 Qawl (Speech), 170 BE - Sunday, December 1, 2013 about 9:18 am Pacific Standard Time

In twenty-three days, I will be sixty-seven years old or perhaps I should say sixty-seven years young. However, I word it I will be celebrating another birthday. It is a birthday I both look forward to and dread. I look forward to it because it means I am still alive and writing. I would say kicking, but at may age kicking anything can be dangerous because I could break a toe or fall and hurt myself.

As anyone reading this entry can see, my sense of humor is still going weird and strong. The question arises, "Why am I dreading this birthday?" The answer is easy, this is my second birthday without Mom present in my life. I almost wrote this is my first birthday without her present; however, Mom died on November 29, 2012, so last year was my first birthday without her in my life. For some reason, I forgot my 2012 birthday.

Since I forgot my 2012 birthday, does that mean I can tell everyone I am only sixty-six years old? I doubt if that would work, but it could be a conversations started. I do not think I need any conversation starters because lately I have found myself with a lot say, but no one to say it to. Since I have no one to talk to my blog entries may be getting longer this month.


No comments: