Friday, December 13, 2013

Thoughts on Friday, December 13, 2013

Istiqlál (Independence), 2 Masá’il (Questions), 170 BE - Friday, December 13, 2013 about 3:50 pm Pacific Time

I spent most of the morning picking up food at one of the Las Vegas food pantries, which means I didn't get very much writing accomplished today. I'm attempting to catch up on what I'm supposed to write today without worrying about what I didn't get written yesterday.  Thursday was a busy day as well.

I had an appointment at 1:30 pm with wound care at UMC. I had to leave the house early because I need to stop by the bank and with draw some money to pay part of the power bill. After withdrawing the I went to the hospital and spent the rest of the afternoon in the outpatient waiting room or in an examination room. The doctor gave me a prescription for compression stocking, which I have to get filled as soon as I can raise the money.

Then last night, I went to the Feast of Questions with a friend. That was a nice experience and a refreshing break in my routine. I enjoyed the Feast and when I came home, I had a good nights rest. This morning's little outing wore me out and I've spent most of the day recovering and putting groceries away. I still have some canned goods to put away, but I may not get those done until tomorrow because I have a lot of writing to do tonight.

I had planned to go to the grocery store tomorrow, but I think I will stay home. I only have one item to purchase, but I haven't checked my bank account today so I don't know what came through. I'll probably check the account either tonight or in the morning. Since I know what's coming through there shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: