Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thankful Thursday: December 12, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Masá’il (Questions), 170 BE - Thursday, December 12, 2013 about 8:43 am Pacific Standard Time

This morning I am grateful...

1.  ...for the Baha'i scriptures and prayers because they give me comfort and help me get through the day.

2.  ...that my car started when I went to back it out of the garage because that means I closed all the doors tightly when I put it in the garage earlier this week.

3.  ...for the chilly, but not too cold temperatures last night, because the heat did not come on all night.

4.  ...that I still have electricity in the house despite the huge electric bill I have to pay by Friday.

5.  ...for an automatic dryer because I can wash clothes and do not have to hang them over furniture to dry.

6.  ...that I received my SNAP card earlier this week because now I can get the makings for real homemade chicken soup instead of opening a can.

7.  ...for the feel of the warm sun on this chilly December morning.

8.  ...that I have enough gas in the car to get me to my doctor's appointment this afternoon and then to the bank to withdraw some money to pay on the electric bill;

9.  ...for hot coffee on a chilly December morning.

10.  ...that I have a cable modem to access the internet.

No comments: