Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Optometrist Appointment

Fiḍál (Grace), 6 Masá’il (Questions), 170 BE - Tuesday, December 17, 2013 about 1:23 pm Pacific Standard Time

I went to the optometrist this morning for my normal six month eye examination. My appointment was for 9:45 am and I arrived at the office about 9:15. I sit in the waiting room for about 45 or 50 minutes before the nurse called me back to begin the normal battery of test. I enjoyed sitting in the waiting room because I could see the fish tank and watch the fish swimming around.

There were four fish nice sized small fish swimming back and forth, up and down in the tanks what was decorated with either faux coral or dead coral (I couldn't tell which). The fish in the tank were orange, striped, white with black spots, and charcoal. It was a pleasant wait sitting there watching the fish swim or sleep.

After the nurse or office assistant called me to begin the battery of tests my appointment moved rather quickly. I took a book with me, but I didn't have time to read much. I go out of the office between 11:00 and 11:30 am and drove back to the house because the doctor had my eyes dilated today and I didn't want to drive more then necessary. As a result, I still have to go to the grocery store which I'll probably do tomorrow morning.

No comments: