Monday, December 09, 2013

At Sunset

Kamál (Perfection), 17 Qawl 170 BE - Monday, December 9, 2013 about 4:27 pm Pacific Standard Time

I may not be exactly sunset, but it's close enough to it. It's been a long weary day because I didn't want to get up this morning. Since I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to do much of anything. I accomplished a few things despite not wanting to get up.

I wrote, I downloaded an image from writing.com and then uploaded  it back to the website so that I could store it in my portfolio. I used the fleece throw that I purchased last week as an early birthday present to myself. The throw is black with a snowmen on it and, as soon as I can scan it into my computer, I will post an image of it on this blog.

Las Vegas sunset
sky fades from blue to off white
another day ends.

No comments: