Monday, December 16, 2013

A Blue Monday Afternoon

Kamál (Perfection), 5 Masá’il (Questions), 170 BE - Monday, December 16, 2013 about 12:21 pm Pacific Standard Time

It's a blue Monday afternoon,
with a partly cloudy sky,
a day to remain at home
and complete
unfinished tasks.

This afternoon, the only thing that keeps me focused on any task is reciting the prayers reveal by Baha'u'llah or The Bab. This morning focus wasn't as difficult as this afternoon. Of course, this morning before starting word I prayed and meditated, so perhaps I need to stop what I'm doing to meditate and say prayers.

wisp of scattered clouds
decorates afternoon's sky
chilly a slight breeze

 I look out the window and watch wisp of clouds scattered across the blue sky. They don't seem to move while I'm watching them, but if I look away for a few minutes and then look back I can see that there is slight movement. I still have some newspapers to carry out to the garages, so I guess I should get up and do that. I think while I'm out there I'll stand in the warm sun for a little while.

No comments: