Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday's Changing Plans

Kamál (Perfection), 12 Masá’il (Questions), 170 BE - Monday, December 23, 2013 about 10:30 am Pacific Standard Time

Monday's plans have changed again. All this month, I've planned to go somewhere on Monday, but come Monday morning my plans change. This morning, as every other Monday morning, it changed because of laundry. I still have one or two more loads to wash, if I can find something to use as laundry detergent.

I'm out of laundry detergent. I'm out of the other soap I was using as laundry detergent. The only thing I have left is some old bottles of shampoo (at least I think that's all I have left). I'm not sure about using it because I think I was allergic to the shampoo in those bottles, which is why I still have them leftover. As soon as the other computer finishes its virus scan, I'll check my checking account to see if (by some miracle) I have enough money in it to purchase laundry soap.

If I can't purchase soap this afternoon, then I'll just have to wait for a few days until I can figure out where to get the money. I know this is my own fault because the only time I run out of laundry soap is when I don't buy it at the first of the month. Unfortunately, I may have to wait until after January 1, 2014 to purchase laundry detergent.


No comments: