Saturday, November 30, 2013

31 Days Left in 2013

Jalál (Glory), 8 Qawl (Speech), 170 BE - Saturday, November 30, 2013 about 9:56 AM Pacific Standard Time

The Good News: I wrote 54,658 words during National Novel Writing Month.
The Bad News: There are only 31 days left in 2013
and only about 5 months (19 days each) left in 170 BE.

A chilly morning
in late November when
oak leaves are turning orange.

The neighbor's oak tree has begun to change color and lose it leaves. Thanksgiving is past, while Christmas and New Year's Day 2014 is approaching. It is time to review my goals. It is time to consider what I have accomplished, what I have left to accomplish, and what I plan to accomplish in the New Year.

Falling leaves always
remind me of the New Year
and new aspirations.

I will not make any specific New Year's Resolutions until Naw-Ruz 2014, but I will consider everything I have accomplished since Naw-Ruz 2013. I will also look at everything I still have to accomplish and decide if it is worth the effort to finish the project or just toss it aside. I know one thing I need to do is to make my daily To Do List more specific and remove items from the C priorities.


No comments: