Saturday, August 01, 2009

We attended the Feast of Kamal last night

Jalál (Glory), 1 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Saturday, August 1, 2009 about 1:30 PM Pacific Time

We (Mom and I) attended the Feast of Kamal last night. The feast was spiritual and we both enjoyed ourselves. I enjoyed the drive to the nineteen-day feast and back home. I'm looking forward to the next Feast as well.

I always enjoy going to the Feast, sometimes the drive is an issue, but it wasn't last night. In fact, I'm considering a poem about driving to feast. I'm just not sure how to start it, so I will pick out a poem form and use that to write "Driving to Feast". That's the working title of the poem, I may change the name after I finish writing. I'll have to check my poetry books to see what form I want to use.

No comments: