Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Tuesday Ten: Reasons to Take an Afternoon Nap

Fiḍál (Grace), 9 Raḥmat (Mercy), 171 BE - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - about 2:03 pm Pacific Daylight Time

01. My eyelids are heavy and want to close as I compose a blog entry, story, or poem.

02. I am yawning while I type these words into my blog document.

03. It is 106 degrees Fahrenheit here in Las Vegas, so there is no reason for me to go outside until it cools down.

04. If I get too sleepy there is a good chance I will go to sleep where I am sitting. If I do that then it is possible I will drool on my keyboard.

05. It is not a good idea to go to sleep sitting up in a kitchen chair because it is possible for me to fall out of the chair. (This happen a couple of times when I was living in the house on Bracken).

06. An afternoon nap is a good reason to put off going outside for the mail.

07. People who take naps in the afternoon can stay up until midnight without any problems.

08. Naps encourage dreaming and dreaming encourages my muse.

09. A nap is a pleasant and acceptable reason to procrastinate.

10. People who take naps are better rested and happier.

No comments: