Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summery Saturday: Thought on Today's Theme

Jalál (Glory), 7 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Saturday, July 19, 2014 about 7:20 pm Pacific Daylight Time

As Saturday draws to an end my thoughts go to the theme I chose for the day. I don't like it any more because it doesn't have a spiritual context. This is a blog about transformation and other spiritual subjects, I would like a Saturday theme that is closer to the theme of this blog. I am satisfied with only two themes (1) Meditation Monday (2) Thankful Thursday.

I went through several daily theme ideas for this blog, but very few of them satisfy me. I am again changing the daily themes for this blog and I can't seem to think of any that I like. Serenity Saturday sound good and I like the sound of it. Now all I have to day is come up with some thoughts of the subject. Perhaps I should consider answering the question What does serenity mean to me? or How do I achieve serenity? I need to sit down with my prayer book and say some prayers on this subject.

I like the sound of Serenity Saturday, now all I have to day is come up with a subject for each entry. Right now it could be Sleepy Saturday because I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard, which wouldn't be a good idea because it would be an uncomfortable way to take a nap.



No comments: