Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sundry Sunday: What's on My Mind on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Sunday, July 13, 2014 about 5:45 am Pacific Daylight Time

Middle of July
temperatures are rising high
a busy week planned.

I have a grief counseling group meeting on Wednesday at 4:00 pm. I had a dream about the meeting last night or early this morning. In the dream, I arrived at the meeting place, but found that it was being held in a different room. I went in and took a seat at the head of a huge rectangular table. Normally we sit at a small round  table and even when we have a square or rectangular table, I do not sit at the head.One of the other members came in with a large container of hot chicken. I had forgotten that each of us was supposed to bring something to eat.

What did I forget?
Was it something important?
Was it about food?

 Because of t his dream, I wonder if I forgot something. Am I supposed to take something to the next meeting? At the last meeting, I mentioned writing a poem about dementia, perhaps I am supposed to take a copy of that. I will have to see if I can get the other computer and the printer to cooperate so that I can print off a copy.




No comments: