Monday, July 28, 2014

Monsoon Season in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 16 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Monday, July 28, 2014 about 7:35 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's monsoon season in Las Vegas with high temperatures and high humidity. The rain makes it feel cooler, but before the rain comes the humidity makes the temperature unconformable.  I enjoy the rain as long as I don't have to drive in it. I have to drive with my window down because the door on the driver's side doesn't open from the inside. Driving in the rain with the window down is an interesting experience.

I have three appointments next week. One appointment on Monday at 9:00 am and two on Wednesday. The first appointment on Wednesday is at 9:30 am and it is across town, while the second it at 4:00 pm. I hope it isn't raining when I go for my appointments. I guess I should check my windshield wipers to see if they need blades.

No comments: