Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thankful Thursday: July 31, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 19 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Thursday, July 31, 2014 about 11:38 am Pacific Daylight Time

 Today I am thankful...

01. ...that there are five Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in August because it means more weekend fun.

02. ...for the family pack of frozen farm raised catfish I purchased today because now I have have fish every Friday or Saturday in August.

03. ...that we have received several inches of rain this month because it helps with the drought conditions.

04. ...for The Long Healing Prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah because when I say or read that prayer all my worries and fears disappear.

05. ...that I received an encouraging postcard yesterday. The postcard was from The Story Mistress and Story Master at writing.com. The message on the front read Life is better when you;re writing.

06. ...for English muffins because they taste delicious with peanut butter and jelly.

07. ...that I have to walk to the alley to take the trash out because it gives me exercise.

08. ...for ground chicken because it makes nice chicken burger sandwiches with hot sauce, onions, and cheese.

09. ...that I have a working air condition in the apartment to cool my living quarter in summer and warm them in winter.

10. ...for the prayers of gratitude revealed by The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha because when I read or say them they help me meditate.

No comments: