Sunday, July 06, 2014

Sundry Sunday: Sunshine, Blue Skies, and White Clouds

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Raḥmat (Mercy), 171 BE - Sunday, July 6, 2014 about 12:18 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Good morning all! It is another beautiful Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas with bright sunshine, blue skies, and a random white cloud or two floating by. The neighbors are awake and playing pleasant music.

a blue sky Sunday
a warm day in Las Vegas
no dogs are barking

I just finished an entry in my writing.com blog. It took me longer then usual because part of the prompt required me picking out my two favorite blog post of the past week. All the responses to this weeks prompts were either poetry or thought provoking. When I encounter thougth provoking responses I have difficulty deciding which blog entry I like best.

a blue sky Sunday
the sun casting deep dark shadows
it is warm outside.

I have a flash fiction story to finish today. I also have a poem to write about moving on, but I cannot seem to get it started. I think I mentioned this issue before either in this blog or my other one. Perhaps I should try writing the poem while listening to music.

a blue sky Sunday
white clouds float past my window
no birds are singing


No comments: