Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tribulation Tuesday: Technical Difficulties

Fiḍál (Grace), 10 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Tuesday, July 22, 2014 about 5:17 pm Pacific Daylight Time

All right, to some technical difficulties may not seem like something that could cause unhappiness because it is something one learns to expect when dealing with computers. However, the technical difficulties I am referring to have nothing to do with computers. The technical difficulties I am talking about are moments or hours of depression and fantasizing about worst case scenarios, things that might happen but never occur.

In my case these technical difficulties cause me to procrastinate and worry. Procrastination causes stress because eventually I have to do the jobs I have put off. Worry causes stress because it lets my imagination run wild while rehashing everything I think I have to worry about. The stress causes me to lose stuff because I lay it down and forget what I laid it. The stress also cause fear because I forget words that I should know and I scar myself.

I know that some of what I just wrote does not make sense. I am not worried about making sense right now because the only thing I want to do is write. Writing helps alleviate stress. Prayer helps alleviate stress. I have to find my prayer book because I laid it down and cannot remember where I put it. I am experiencing technical difficulties today. I have experienced technical difficulties all week and I am putting a stop to it right now.

After I finish this entry I will say my noon prayer and then wash my lunch dishes. Once I accomplish those things, I will get back on line because I have more writing waiting and surveys to complete. I need to earn a little more money this month so I can replace the money I have to transfer from the savings to the checking so that I could get a little gas in my car.

No comments: