Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: The Exterminator Came Today

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Raḥmat (Mercy), 171 BE - Thursday, July 10, 2014 about 4:49 pm Pacific Daylight Time

The exterminator  came today and sprayed for bugs. I had to take everything out of the cabinets so that they man could spray up there and now I have to wash all the dishes before I put them away. Since I have problems standing for more then five or ten minutes at a time it is going to take a while to get everything put back where it belongs. When I was taking the dishes down, I realized that I have too many dishes for just one person. Therefore, as I put them up I will decided what I want to keep and what I want to give away.

It is going to take me all weekend to wash out the cupboards and the dishes so that I can put them away. At least I can get everything rearranged so that it is easier for me to get. I think I will move the canned goods to a higher cabinet so that it is easier for me to reach and to see what type of canned vegetables I have. Stooping down or sitting on a step stool every time I want to open a can is difficult. When I put the cans in the cabinets below the sink I did not think about how difficult it would be to get them. I think I will put the dishes I do not use very often in the low cupboards.


No comments: