Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Midweek Reflects or The Hump Day Chronicles: Wednesday, July 2, 2014

‘Idál (Justice), 10 Raḥmat (Mercy), 171 BE - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 about 10:01 am Pacific Daylight Time

I thought up the title The Hump Day Chronicles this morning when I made an entry in Welcome to My Weird Life on writing.com. In that journal, I put a few of the things I accomplished early this morning. Since then I accomplished several more things including checking my bank account to see if the Cox Communications payment had came in. The account revealed that the bank was processing that draft. Therefore, the only thing I have to worry about is paying the power bill.

It has been an interesting and productive morning. I finished the breakfast dishes and washed out the electric fry pan. I still have to go out after today's mail, but I think I will wait until I go to my group meeting this afternoon. I have to finish a short story, do some reviews, and decide whether I will go to the laundromat tomorrow or shopping after I get out of the doctor's office at 8:00 am.

I have to stop at the bank tomorrow morning to pay the rent, so I may just as well get $20.00 in quarters for the washing machines. It won't take that much; however, if I get $20.00 then I will not have to go back to the bank for laundry money  in July.

Speaking of laundry money, I had an unusual dream about money last night. I dreamed I found a $10.00 roll of quarters in my purse. I know it was quarters because the coins were too big for nickles, dimes, or pennies. I have not dreamed about finding money since I moved into this studio apartment. I do not know what the dream means, but I consider it  a good sign since it is the first time I have had a dream like that this year.

No comments: