Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Transformation Tuesday: I am in the process of transformation

Fiḍál (Grace), 3 Kalimát (Words), 171 BE - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 about 2:43 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's transformation Tuesday and I'm in the process of transforming my cluttered studio apartment into an uncluttered studio apartment. I want to do it without assistance from friends or family to prove to myself that I can do it. It was going fairly well, not perfect, until the exterminator came and I had to remove stuff from cabinets.

I am now rearranging cabinets as I put kitchen stuff away. It's going slowly because I work in the kitchen for a while and then sit down at the computer to work on-line for a little while. This is the way I multitask; I know I could get the kitchen rearranged if I kept at it all day. I also know that for me working at one task for an extended period of time is next to impossible.

I decided to moved the canned good from the cabinets under the kitchen counter to one over it. This way I do not have to bend down when I want a can of vegetables. It's also easier to see what kind of vegetable I have. It also gives me more room under the counter for my pots and pans, which I don't want to store in the stove.

No comments: