Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just when I’ve decided to give up I get an e-mail

From time to time, the stress gets to me and I decide I'm going to give up writing and blogging. Today was one of those days. It doesn't matter what made me want to decide to give up. What does matter is that I received an e-mail, which changed my mind.

The e-mail was from the Blog Action Day team. The e-mail contained a link to a survey that ask for my input about the theme. I clicked on the link and responded to the survey. I can't give up blogging until after Blog Acton Day on October 15.

Blog Action Day began two years ago. I've participated in it every year so I have to participate in it again this year. Since I can't give up blogging until after October 15, I can give up writing either. Writing is blogging.

No comments: