Friday, August 07, 2009

I need to go to a play

Istiqlál (Independence), 7 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Friday, August 7, 2009 about 2:55 PM Pacific Time

What is your favorite musical or play? What is it about that production that you like?

I need to go to a play, specifically a musical because when I see a musical, I relax, listen and watch the action on stage. I forget about my problems. At a musical the only thing I need to do is sit there and watch. I don't have to worry about anything or think about anything except the action on the stage.

The last play I went to was Sweeny Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, which was several years ago. In fact, it was before 2007 when my mother went into the hospital. I haven't been to a musical play since and think I need to go. I need to get out more ofter. My mother needs to get out more often. We both enjoy plays; therefore, I need to find one that we can go to within the next couple of months. My favorite musical play is Sweeny Todd and I enjoyed the songs.

No comments: