Saturday, August 08, 2009

I changed my mind about bottled water again

Jalál (Glory), 8 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Saturday, August 8, 2009 about 5:53 PM Pacific Time

I've changed my mind about bottled water again. We're going to buy it and keep it on hand. I thought it was too expensive; however, both Mom and I need to drink more water. Apparently, we won't drink water if we have to get it out of the faucet and then put ice in to cool it down. In addition, the bottled water is more convenient. The bottled water also seems to taste better at room temperature then the water out of the faucet.

This morning I took Mom in for a CAT scan of her abdomen and on the way home stopped at Food 4 Less and bought a 35 count case of 16.9 FL. OZ. of bottled water. I'll see how long this last us, then decided if I want to get two cases each time I buy it.

When I loaded the water into my car, I noticed it was heavy. It's the first time I've noticed the weight of the water, so I'm not sure if I have a problem or what. I didn't feel well today, which may be why I noticed the weight of the case of water. In addition, I usually buy a 24 count case of water instead of a 35 count case. When I arrived home, I did manage to get the water into the house, but it was a struggle.

No comments: