Sunday, August 30, 2009

A windy Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 11 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Sunday, August 30, 2009 about 1:44 PM Pacific Time

It's a windy Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas. The wind is blowing the limbs on the two pine trees that remain in the yard. The moving limbs cast shadows on my living room wall. I catch the movement out of the corner of my eye and see the shadows of the pine trees dancing on the pale blue wall.

The oleanders in the back yard are waving in the wind. I don't have to go outside for anything so I can enjoy watching the movement of the trees and oleanders without worry about my allergy to the oleander pollen. I wash two loads of cloths today and brought the cloths in just as the wind started.

The wind in the trees
carry a message of peace
beautiful August.

No comments: