Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Reflections

Kamál (Perfection), 10 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Monday, August 10, 2009 about 7:10 PM Pacific Time

It's Monday and the beginning of a new work week. At least, it would be if I did something besides work online. I get up in the morning, turn the computer on and make coffee. I then work at my computer writing. This morning I got up at 1:00 AM because I heard three raps on the door. I woke up, went to the door and no one was there.

This happens about once a month, either the door bell rings about three times or there are three raps on the door. I get up, go to the front door and look out, but see nothing except the front porch light shining on my front porch. I open the front door and check the screen to make sure it's locked. After that, I check the patio by looking out the sliding glass door. I also check both locks on the patio door. They are always locked.

It could be someone knocking on a neighbors door. It could be a dream, but I doubt it because it wakes me up. Noises in my dreams normally don't wake me up completely. Anyway, I got up at 1:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I worked on some poems for contest. Finished the poems and submitted them. I have two more poems to finish by August 30 and a short story by August 24. In addition, I have a newsletter due on August 15. I have a lot of work to do this month so I really don't need to sleep.

No comments: