Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The first Tuesday in August 2009

Fidál (Grace), 4 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Tuesday, August 4, 2009 about 6:09 AM Pacific Time

It's the first Tuesday in August 2009 and the morning sky is mostly cloudy, with a few patches of blue sky peeking through. I awake about 4:50 AM in a good mood. True my knees hurt, but my knees always hurt when I wake up in the morning. It has to do with sleeping curled up in the fetal position. My knees hurt when I stretch my legs out in the morning.

I've said my morning prayers. My mother is awake and getting ready for her day. I haven't made coffee yet, which is unusual. However, I was thirsty this morning so instead of making coffee immediately, I drink water. I rinsed my mouth out with salt water last night before I went to bed, so I think that's why I'm thirsty this morning.

The first Tuesday in August started out well. I haven't put in a load of laundry yet, but I will do that when I go into the kitchen to make coffee. I think I'll have eggs today for breakfast and perhaps toast as well. All though, the toast I'm not sure about since my gums are still sore from my false plate. I had the plate adjusted yesterday and the sore spot on my gums hasn't healed yet.

No comments: