Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanging out Cloths

Kamál (Perfection), 5 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Monday, August 24, 2009 about 6:57 PM Pacific Time

We did laundry today and Mom helped me hang the cloths out. Mom enjoys hanging cloths on the line. Mom said she likes the smell of cloths when they dry outside. I don't know about Mom, but hanging cloths out brings back memories of my childhood.

I've waited two days to do one load of laundry because Saturday it rained and Sunday it looked like rain. That's one of the disadvantages of hanging cloths outside to dry. The only time you can do laundry is when it's not raining and the sky is partly cloudy.

The advantage of living in Las Vegas is most of the time it doesn't rain. Laundry hanging on the line is an interesting sight. I like to look at the kitchen window at the laundry drying. I must get that from my grandmother because she liked to see cloths hanging on the line.

Cloths on the line hang
limp when there is no wind to
blow the line around.

No comments: