Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Midweek reflections on my Dentures

‘Idál (Justice), 7 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Wednesday, August 26, 2009 about 8:31 AM Pacific Time

It's Wednesday and time for midweek reflections. Time to review the past three days to see what changes are required. It's been a stressful three days, I expect the next three days to be just as stressful. My stomach and/or ulcer hasn't acted up for three days, I'm beginning to suspect the problem isn't my ulcer.

The past three days I haven't used the denture adhesive to prevent my teeth from moving around in my mouth. The bottom plate gives me a problem when I eat because it moves and slips. I have eaten almost anything I want, but I've had to take my bottom plate out.

I can't continue taking the bottom plate out when I eat. At home that's fine, but when I go out to eat it's a problem. I can't use the denture adhesive I have because it causes me to feel ill. My stomach hurts after I've had the adhesive in for a while. I'm going to have to figure out someway to keep my bottom plate from slipping when I chew without using the adhesive.

No comments: