Wednesday, August 19, 2009

: Midweek reflections on the last day of Kamal

‘Idál (Justice), 19 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Wednesday, August 19, 2009 about 9:43 AM Pacific Time

Monday I went to United Blood Service and gave blood. Tuesday I did one load of cloths and cleaned out the refrigerator. I've written over 100 poem in Kamal and submitted 27 items.

Tonight I'm planning on going to the Feast of Asma (Names). Tomorrow is Thankful Thursday, I had planned to go pick up some food, but I think I'll hold off on that until Friday. I fixed beans yesterday and I have leftover beans in the fridge, so I want to eat them up before I get any more food. My fridge is too small to keep a lot of items in. If the leftovers get pushed to the back of a shelf they are forgotten until the fridge is cleaned out again about nineteen days from now.

I think I'm going to have to put the leftovers on the top shelf. Mom usually puts away the leftovers and she can't reach the top shelf, but using any other shelf hides the leftovers behind something.

No comments: