Sunday, August 09, 2009

Morning on the day of Beauty

Jamál (Beauty), 9 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Sunday, August 9, 2009 about 6:36 AM Pacific Time

It's morning on the day of beauty and the sun is lighting up the inside of my garage. Illuminating the doors waiting for me to have them reinstalled, if I'm going to have them put on the master bedroom and bathroom entrances. The master bedroom had one of those accordion-like doors, which was removed a few years ago.

The bathroom is divided into the vanity part and the bathroom. The vanity room has a curtain in front of it while between the vanity and the bathroom is another accordion door. The door doesn't lock, but it closes. We broke the lock on that door four or five years ago when it was inadvertently locked and we couldn't get in.

Every morning the sun comes up and shines into my garage illuminating those doors. Every morning I consider having the doors reinstalled and that's as far as it gets. I guess if I haven't had them rehung by now, I'm not going to do it. Therefore, I should move them so I can put something else in that spot. Perhaps I should investigate how much it would cost me to have them rehung, there must be a handy man in Las Vegas that can do that type of work.

No comments: