Thursday, August 13, 2009

About frustration

Istijlál (Majesty), 13 Kamál (Perfection), 166 BE – Thursday, August 13, 2009 about 7:19 PM Pacific Time

This morning was extremely frustrating. My Internet connection slow down to stagnant water. I was frustrated to tears attempting to make entries that took five to ten minutes to save a draft and longer to post. I finally turned the computer off, went into the prayer room and said prayers.

I did learn one thing. When I get to the point of tears, I need to back away, pick up my prayer book and read prayers until my mood changes. After this morning's frustrating situation, I know I am definitely getting DSL in September.

I'm just not patient enough to use a telephone line connection. I need DSL. It is an essential. Of course, learning something about oneself is a part of the process of transformation. Still being so frustrated that you want to cry isn't good.

I'm not changing providers, I'm just changing the type of connection. I'm changing from a regular phone line connection to DSL. My provider will send some techs over to install the modern. Therefore, I have to change computer desks. I have a regular computer desk I want to use, I just haven't gotten around to making the switch. I will make the switch next week.

The rest of this week is devoted to writing and other business. I still have a newsletter to finish. In addition, I have a short story and a poem to complete for contests on writing.com.

No comments: