Friday, August 28, 2009

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Asmá’ (Names), 166 BE – Friday, August 28, 2009 about 8:00 AM Pacific Time

It's time for breakfast, I took my thyroid table over an hour ago now it's time to eat. This morning, I'm fixing one or two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to eat. I still don't have denture adhesive in the house I can use. However, I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

It's been a difficult morning, so I need a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Babying myself because my lower denture plate moves around in my mouth when I eat isn't going to make the morning or the day less difficult. This morning, I'll make myself two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, one sandwich with grape jelly and one with strawberry preserves.

No comments: