Monday, March 02, 2009

After a long day, I need to write

The process of transformation isn't easy. Every day I learn something that carries the process forward. One thing I learned today, is that I can't go without breakfast. I have an ulcer and if I don't eat breakfast my ulcer acts up, which isn't a pleasant experience.



Fortunately, I don't have to worry about breakfast for a while. The reason for this is that I have a cupboard full of cereal. I also have canned and powdered milk. That's good because I have to eat breakfast or my ulcer acts up.



I like cereal, I would rather have yogurt to eat with it. I don't have any yogurt so I will have milk on the cereal. If I get tired of cereal and milk then I will eat applesauce and cereal. Actually, that last combination sounds good so perhaps I'll try that in the morning.



I have found that prayer also helps alleviate the ulcer. I'm a worrier so I'm not surprised that I have an ulcer. I'm just going to have to learn to let go. I have to learn to let go and write, because I have found that writing and worrying at the same time is difficult.



There are certain things that I can't do at the same time. I can't write and worry any more then I can pray and worry. Those two activities, praying and writing, alleviate worry. Once the worry is gone then the ulcer doesn't act up as much. I'm still going to have to eat breakfast, but a person should eat breakfast anyway.

No comments: