Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It’s been a productive morning

This is what happens when I get up about 2:00 AM. Of course, I did go to bed early last night and for once in a long time, I went right to sleep. I was tired, but I'm not sure that's the reason I went to sleep immediately. I think the reason I went to sleep when I did, was lack of worry. For once I wasn't worried about anything.

This morning I emptied the cat litter boxes and put in fresh litter. I made coffee and wrote three blog entries. I then went outside, picked up the morning paper and carried a bag of trash to the curb. The trashcans were taken out yesterday, so all I had to do this morning was take out one bag.

Mom has a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 1:00 PM, she is going to have cataract surgery. I will bring her home and fix something to eat. Mom couldn't eat this morning because of the surgery this afternoon. I think I'll fix some hot dogs, eggs and potatoes. Mom likes those foods, actually Mom likes anything. She's not happy about not being able to eat this morning, but if she eats then the surgery must be rescheduled and she wouldn't like that.

No comments: