Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today I begin a fourteen-day treatment for Psoriasis

Jamál (Beauty), 2 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Sunday, March 22, 2009 about 6:22 PM Pacific Time

Today I begin a fourteen-day treatment Psoriasis. I apply the cream twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. It does help to an extent, but lately it seems the Psoriasis is getting more irritating. It could be stress, when I talked to the doctor; she said stress could be a factor in the out breaks.

I suspect I've had the problem all my life, it's just that when I was younger the outbreaks were short and passed quickly. However, since 2007 when my mother went into the hospital for the bawl resection the out breaks have been worse. Of course, that's when my stress increased.

My ulcer also begin acting up really bad in 2007 and I've been under stress ever since. I'm going to have to start taking a different approach to life. True the stress this year has been less then in the past couple of years, but I still have stress and it's still affecting me.

Anyway, for the next fourteen days I will apply the cream morning and evening. I'm glad spring is here because I seem to have less of a problem with Psoriasis in the spring and summer then I do in the fall and winter, but that may be because there is more sunlight and that apparently alleviates the problem a little.

No comments: