Monday, March 23, 2009

Tomorrow I have the rest of my teeth pulled

Kamál (Perfection), 3 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Monday, March 23, 2009 about 4:42 PM Pacific Time

Tomorrow, March 24, I have the rest of my teeth pulled and my bottom dentures put in. My appointment is at 8:30 AM in the morning, after my teeth are extracted I will come home, take a pain pill and go to bed for two or three hours.

My diet for the next few days will consist of apple sauce, coffee, hot tea, and water. I have two bottles of the flavored water in the fridge cooling. When I get home from the dentist I will open one and drink for the rest of the day.

I can't wait to have the rest of my teeth pulled and the rest of my new dentures put in. I'm going to chew better then I do now. I'll still be cutting my fruit up to eat it for a while, but that isn't a problem because I've been doing that for years.

At least, I've been cutting my apples up. I can't remember the last time I took a bit out of a whole apple. I also remember my grandmother cutting her apples up when she ate them. Grandma never took a bit out of an intact apple. She not only cut the apple up, she peeled it as well. I don't think I'll go to the trouble of peeling them, not for a while anyway, but I'm going to cut them up before I eat them.

No comments: