Monday, March 30, 2009

I need to make a list of Freecycle items

Kamál (Perfection), 10 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Monday, March 30, 2009 about11:37 AM Pacific Time

I need to make a list of items I'm looking for on Freecycle. I realized this when I checked the e-mails in that folder today. There were a lot of things, some of which I might want but don't need. I just don't have the space to store things that I want, but don't need. Therefore, a list of things I need would make looking at the Freecycle messages easier. Things I need to look for on Freecycle

  1. Cereal or soup bowls (I only have three soup or cereal bowels in my cupboard)
  2. Spoons (I don't need knives and forks only spoons)
  3. Flat sheets (we have many fitted sheets, but very few flat sheets)
  4. Chest of drawers with all its drawers (my chest of drawers is missing two drawers)

I think that is my list for now, all though I'll probably find some more stuff I could use once I clean the cabinets and dresser drawers out. If I did find a chest of drawers on Freecycle, I'm not sure how I would get it home. I have a 2000 Kia with four doors and no trailer hitch or trailer, so getting a chest of drawers home would be a bit of a problem.

No comments: